- SIMILAC PRO-ADVANCE with 2'-FL Human Milk Oligosaccharide<sup>†</sup> helps strengthen the immune system to be more like the breastfed infant than ever before.<sup>1,2,3</sup>
- Nucleotides to help support the developing immune system.<sup>2,3</sup>
- OptiGRO® is our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E: these important ingredients are found in breast milk. <ul> <li>DHA for brain and eye development.</li> <li>Lutein to support eye health.</li> <li>Vitamin E; an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells.</li> </ul>
- Our exclusive formula has: <ul> <li>Calcium for strong bones - no palm olein oil.</li> <li>Prebiotics to help promote digestive health.</li> <li>Carotenoids like those naturally found in breast milk.</li> </ul>
- Clinically shown to support normal growth and tolerance in newborns.<sup>4,5</sup>
- Clinically shown to support greater calcium absorption<sup>‡</sup> for strong bones.<sup>6,7</sup>
- Kosher made with dairy ingredients.
- Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
- <B>Never use a microwave oven to warm formula.</B> Serious burns can result.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
<sup>*</sup> Ingredients not genetically engineered.
<sup>1</sup> Goehring KC, et al. J Nutr. 2016;146(12):2559-2566.
<sup>†</sup> Not from human milk.
<sup>2</sup> Schaller JP, et al. Pediatr Res. 2004;56(6):883-890.
<sup>‡</sup> No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
<sup>‡</sup> Similac® with Iron vs Enfamil® with Iron. Enfamil is not a trademark of Abbott Laboratories.
<sup>3</sup> Buck RH, et al. Pediatr Res. 2004;56(6):891-900.
<sup>4</sup> Marriage B, et al. JPGN 2015;61:649-653.
<sup>5</sup> Kajzer J, et al. FASEB J. 2016;30(Supp 1):671-674.
<sup>6</sup> Nelson SE, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 1998;17(4):327-332.
<sup>7</sup> Koo W, et al. Pediatrics. 2003;111:1017-1023.